I really love the movies and series!

 

Usually I watch a new movie every weekend, I like to give myself that time to relax and rest, although sometimes with the study and tasks is hard.

I love every kind of movies, less horror movies, they really really scare me! I can’t sleep after watch one of this.

But personally, I prefer movies and series wich are fictional and fantastic, I love the cartoons by the way! I enjoy so much watching this kind of movies because they desconect me for a while, they are so funny and light, that for me is very gratifying whatch them.

Sometimes I’m tired, sad or stress out and I watch a movie for try to relax. I can’t pick wich one is my favourite, I love the movies of Disney, Dreamworks and Marvel, but I insist that I love every kind of movie and there are a lot of characters I love too.

Besides, I let me feel the emotions while I’m watching a movie; I sing, cry and laugh, that is why I don’t like to watch sad movies when I’m not feeling so good because I get sadder and is horrible!

I don’t want to start naming movies because I’ll never end! But the movie I pick to watch depends of how I’m feeling that day, for example, if I’m feeling stress out I’ll not pick a drama movie because it will stress me more jajajaja.

Sometimes when I’m doing some task I turn on a movie or cartoons and they make me company.

The pictures I posted are maybe the ones I like the most! 

Do you like any of them?

Comentarios

  1. I also love cartoon movies! They make me feel less sad when I’m down.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm completely agree with you!! those movies are really good, especially when have good songs

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love that movies! The Disney and Pixar movies are my favourites.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love Disney movies too! They have made me happy in difficult times.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Those movies are amazing! It's great to sing the songs with the characters

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario