I would love to know Greece!


GREECE

I would like to go to Greece!

It has a lot of islands in the Lonian and Black sea, with beaches very different from the ones I know.

The architecture it has is unic, with buildings that are known for being consider like the classic architecture, and each one of them has a story to tell. 

Their thinkings about politic, art, math, cities, philosophy, their miths and such other topics, are things that I've always consider has a meaning very diferent than the one we are used to think.

I've always believed it’s a little magical. The last year when I started to study architecture, I could learn much more than I knew about this country, but I still thinking that we’ll never know everything about this place and its society, and I really like that feeling of mystery.

I would like to go there and study about it not by a book, but staying there. Go for vacations there and taking pictures, swim, walk and know diferents persons.


 

Comentarios

  1. Apart from its beautiful architecture, what I like the most is its mythology, it is such a mysterious place ...
    thanks for your blog! I loved it! :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I loves your blog too! And I loved it more because we share the same country hahaha

      Eliminar
  2. I love the greek culture! Their mythology is so interesting! I have a book about it. Maybe we could go together!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I also love Greece! The history of the country and its culture is too interesting.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I also like classical architecture, it´s so surprising

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario