My best Holidays!

 

   


I appreciate and enjoy every time I spend with my family and my friends, I think those moments where you can share with the people you love are always beautiful. But if I have to choose one of this moments, I want to pick this last summer.

I’m a swimmer since I was 8 years old, swim is one of things I love to do the most. I trained and competed, but when I was younger I had an operation in my back because I have scoliosis, now I have two bars of titanium and 17 bolts in my spine, and besides that, I have a hip injury.

Going back to swim was very hard, I still have pain in my body so now I do it just for hobbie. In one moment I thought I couldn’t swim again, but I could, and I’m very thankful for that.

I try to swim every summer in the swimming pool of my city Rengo. This year, besides that I could swim I had the opportunity to make classes!


I’ve always wanted to make classes and teach little kids how to swim and float, I think is very important to swim and lose the fear of water becuase it could save their lifes. I learned a lot of how treat kids, I could work with other teachers, I could meet so many childs and families, I took them to their first competitions, we played and we learned togheter.

I loved every day I could stay with them. They called me Tia Jose!

 It was a beautiful experience and I hope to keep doing it.





Comentarios

  1. What a great experience, I am not one of the people who are fascinated by children, but I find it fantastic that you have been able to fulfill your dream of swimming again and much more in that way.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! I love swimming since I was little, I spent every vacation in swimming lessons c:
    I'm really glad you were able to swim again! I hope you can fulfill all your dreams!

    ResponderEliminar

  3. It's good to see you very happy! I hope you can continue doing what you like after the pandemic

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I admire too much your strength to overcome everything and swim back!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi my friend! that expirience looks so beautiful! I admire you and hope one day we could go to the pool together!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario