English Language Challenges

 



Hello everyone!

The topic of today’s blog is about how I’ve learned english this semester at the university.

First of all, I want to say that this is the first time using a blog AND I LOVED IT! At the beginnig I was really nervous because it was hard for me to understand how to use it, I didn’t know where to write something and less how to post it, but when I discovered it, was really cool! I truly enjoyed choosing the pictures, I loved the topics of every blog, I liked comment and read others blogs and I also enjoyed to write them. I feel like I learned a lot by writing more often, because there were a lot of expressions and words I didn’t know, and there were others that I just knew how to pronounce them.

This is the first english class I have at the university and I really enjoyed every class, I’m a person who speaks a lot to myself hahahahah usually, I speak out loud in english just with myself or in my mind, so I really appreciate the opportunity to talk with someone and could have a conversation about a lot of differents topics.

I truly love the languages, I think words are powerful and the communication between persons is really important to can understand us and help each others. There are a lot of words and things that I don’t know, but I will learn little by little, I will keep practice watching movies or videos, listening music and keep talking on my mind with myself hahaha I try to speak every day with myself in english because I would like to learn other languages, but I want to learn to speak english well first.

I’m very thankful for every class this semester because I really really enjoyed them and I learnt so much more about english, besides I learnt how to use a blog!

Thank you so much for read my blogs and comment,

 that makes me such happy by the way!


Comentarios

  1. Hello my friend! You´re awesome! I absolutely love the emotion and the feeling that you put in every blog!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario