A photograph I like!

 


The people who know me, knows that I truly like the colors!

I really love them, I believe the colors and its various uses and appearances make uniques perspectives of the beans and spaces, and they have differents efects on our minds.

I love the vividness that colors bring, and think is completely wonderful the irony that when we are watching a color, we are watching the only color that object doesn’t have, because we are watching the waves that are reflected on its surface.

I believe the world and life are colors, and I think that everything they can do togheter with the natural lights of our planet is very beautiful, think that one color is the mixture of others, that one color is all the colors togheter or how they change with the differents lights, I think is just fascinating, and I felt in love when I watch those pictures of a black hummingbird taken by Christian Spencer on 2019, an australian photographer who lives on Brasil.

I truly believe is beautiful how the nature could make such things that looks unreal. Those black hummingbird photos doesn’t have any kind of edition, is the pure and real effect of the hummingbird wings throught the sun light. Besides, they say that the hummingbirds are messengers, and when you watch one on your way, the soul of a person you loved is giving you good wishes and are telling you they are fine.



























Comentarios

  1. OMG Jose! I didn´t know that about the humming bird, I think colors are a way to express emotions and feelings:)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Jose!! I loved your photos, they look magical with those beautiful colors

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario